Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Rise of the Guardians Movie Premiere

Late last week, my mom and I both won free tickets to the premiere of Rise of the Guardians through iFamilyKC!! OH YEAH! My mom, sister and her son, my kids, and I all got to go see the movie together! We also invited a couple friends to join us! Let me tell you, folks...this film is excellent!!! Reese got a little restless in the last ten minutes or so but she gets restless during every movie no matter how much she loves it. Hudson...oh, Hudson was G-L-U-E-D to the screen. He talked about it non-stop afterwards! And this is NOT just a kiddie movie...it really was good! I loved it and can't wait to see it again! They obviously are releasing it (Nov. 21) just in time for the holidays, because they know it will be the perfect holiday movie for the family to go see together! (In the picture below - from left to right - is Hudson, Reese and our friend Dominic). Yes, as a matter of fact, they ARE wearing shorts in November! (Too bad it went from 70's on Saturday to sleeting on Sunday! Gotta love that KC weather!)

After the movie, a huge Ronald blowup was sitting on McDonald's roof across the street, and he was "calling our names". We went to lunch after so the kids could play in the new play place. A clown was making free balloon animals (of course, my kids wanted swords), and they had great deals - $1.99 happy meals and $1 quarter pounder with cheese. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment