Monday, November 5, 2012

Holiday Traditions & Day Five of Thankfulness

My mom, sisters, and I enjoyed a relaxing day walking around the Hen House Holiday Celebration yesterday. It's a family tradition of ours...we go every year! If you haven't been, you are missing out. It's only $5 (if you buy your ticket in advance at Hen House), and you get to "sample" food after food after food. People, most of these samples are HUGE! You get SO stuffed, you could puke. Some are even samples to take home. A few samples I got to bring home: cans of soda, mini boxes of cereal, whole cups of yogurt, granola bars, avocados, red pears, etc. It was so delicious, and the perfect start to our holiday season.

So today, I am thankful for time with my mom and sisters. I'm thankful for a husband who loves staying home to play fort with our sick kiddos. And I'm thankful for holiday traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment