Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Secret of the Wings Movie Premiere

So I was able to score FREE tickets to the premiere of Disney's The Secret of the Wings. My mom and sisters joined the kids and me at the Town Center AMC theatre. My kids were both super excited, especially Reese since she's been really into fairies lately! Reese even wore a fairy shirt. Before going to the movie, I stopped by Walmart and picked up a box of the Tinkerbell fruit snacks to eat while waiting for the movie to start. I know...perfect, right?! The kids loved that! And get this...both kids sat through the ENTIRE movie! They loved it...and so did I! It was such a cute, clean movie! I'd highly recommend this as a birthday or Christmas present! We can't wait to see it again! After the movie, they handed out little fairy zipper pulls, which the kids had fun playing with...and I have hopes of attaching to Reese's purses if they don't get lost in the mean time.


No comments:

Post a Comment