Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Playdough for Preschool

So last year, a mom on one of the blogs I follow posted these amazing recipes for pumpkin spiece play dough and apple spice play dough. We couldn't resist and made them immediately. The play dough itself was the best play dough, and with the spices, it just smelled so yummy! Anyway, since I knew Hudson's preschool halloween party was coming up, I thought I'd make some to share with his classmates. And then...I found this adorable way to package it on Pinterest! Hudson helped me package it and was just ecstatic to take it to school!! Here are the results...
Credit: (packaging and play dough)
I also made the bucket! Packaging and bucket supplies are found at your local Hobby Lobby! (I got mine discounted AND on sale!) Hey, do you have the Hobby Lobby app on your cell? If not, you should get it! There is ALWAYS a 40% off coupon on there, AND you don't have to worry about printing anything or remembering your coupon...just pull it up as you check out and show it to the cashier!

No comments:

Post a Comment