Monday, February 6, 2012

Reese's Play Fort!

One of my favorite things about having a little girl is everything GIRLY! I love the pink and frills and sparkles and ruffles and bows! Seriously...GIRLY! Already, I can see Reese gravitating toward baby dolls and dress up. She always has a headband or bow in her hair and a necklace on...and doesn't mess with either! 
Well, I am in the process of redoing her room into a special, girly place for my sweet, little girl! Tonight, we were playing in her, and I created a play fort connected to her crib! Isn't it so fun?! I used a shower curtain tension rod and a lavender Pottery Barn curtain that I bought awhile back and ended up being too short for her bedroom window. I moved the crib away from the wall and adjusted the length of the rod to the length of the curtain. Then, I put the rod in place and pushed the crib up against the rod as tight as possible to keep it in place. It's a great, little hideaway for her to cuddle, read books, snuggle and play in!  It was inspired by this: http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/flickr-find-handmade-play-tent-99232. Inside, I laid down a cuddly blanket, some pillows and a few of her favorite friends. 

The overall look

H & R checking it out...they couldn't wait until I finished setting it up to go check it out.

Crawling in and out...in and out.

More pictures of her Princess Room Makeover coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment