Monday, February 20, 2012

Be Kool Product Review

Be Kool Soft Gels Sheets are one of our new favorite products! Unfortunately, my kids had to get sick in order for us to try them. My Grandma found a recent sale on them and sent the box home with me this morning. It couldn't have been more perfect timing because H started running a fever earlier this evening. 

The strips are easy to use. You just peel the clear film of the gel sheet and stick it to your child's forehead. In case it's not obvious, you have to move their hair out of the way so it stays in place (and doesn't pull their hair!!) I thought the actual strip would feel similar to a band-aid but it actually has a fabric feel to it. It also has Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters on it, which is enticing to a little one. The gel side is a little cool but not nearly like holding an ice pack on your kid's head!

Now, he was fine with it on his head for a little while but then, wasn't too sure about keeping it on his head. We encouraged him, and he forgot about it...and fell asleep. It stayed in place and cooled him right down! AMAZING...especially when fevers can sometimes be hard to break, especially without dosing out some Tylenol! He's had it on for several hours now and still does not have a fever. They are supposed to work for 8 hours and come in a box of 4.
The part I'm not looking forward to...peeling it off. I'll keep you posted on how it works out!
Edit: They peel off super easily!


These are my own opinions, and I was not paid to write this review. I just found a great product and wanted to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment