Saturday, March 10, 2012

Shamrock Hair Clip

St. Patrick's Day is coming up, and I was inspired from a picture I found on Pinterest (see here) to create a felt shamrock bow for Reese! The original was super cute and looked so simple so...since my husband works at Hobby Lobby and gets a discount, I called and asked him to bring home some green felt - only 50 cents plus his discount!

So...I freehanded some little hearts on the light green felt and some bigger hearts on the dark green felt. I also drew a circle to hot glue everything onto so that it would stay together. Then, I cut everything out! (I have a lot of felt left for another project! Yeah! Then, I hot glued everything together (points of the hearts touching in the middle) including a button in the middle and glued that onto a clip. I am SO not crafty, but was super happy with how it turned out...




So...what do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment